The Masters Brush Cleaner and Preserver (28.3gr)
For Cleaning1. Wipe brush to remove excess paint.
2. Wet brush and/or “The Masters”® with water.
3. Swirl brush in “The Masters”® and work into a lather.
4. Rinse with clean water.
5. Repeat if necessary until brush is clean (lather will be white).
You can clean one color after another without removing the previous colors from “The Masters”® first.
For Preserving1. Clean brushes as above.
2. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape and allow to dry.
3. Shake powder off bristles when ready to use again.
For Restoring1. Clean brush as above, but use hot water.
2. Allow lather to remain on bristles for a few minutes.
3. If necessary, tap bristles on hard surface to work paint out.
4. To clean paint from ferrule, allow lather to remain on the bristles for several hours, and repeat cleaning process.
5. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape, and allow to dry.
People maybe think that it's too much to have a cleaning ...soap for your brushes.
After you finish your paint work on your latest project and clean your brush with a solvent or water, you'd think that your brush is clean, right?
Using the Masters Brush Cleaner, you will see that there is much more paint trapped inside the bristles of your brush!
Following the instructions, you not only achieve a deeper and thorough cleaning of your brush, but at the same time you achieve a better preservation and prolong the life span of your brushes!
A must have in my humble opinion, wouldn't change it for anything else!