F-14A Black Tomcat
F-14A Black Tomcat 1/144 scale by Revell. Skill Level: 3.
The maneuverable F-14 is one of the most effective weapons systems used by the western air forces and is still among the most up-to-date US Navy fighter-interceptors. Developed as an air superiority fighter it has an excellent performance capability. The all black Vandy One F-14 from Navy Test Unit VX-4 Pt. Mugu (California) caused a sensation in 1990.
Caution: Glue & paints not included. Age : 10+
Number of parts: 49, Length: 13.4 cm, Wingspan: 13 cm
- Set of plastic parts to build one kit.
- Structural surface details with flush metal joints
- Detailed cockpit and Movable variable-geometry wings
- Landing gear optionally extended or retracted
- 2 Phoenix missiles and 2 Sidewinder missiles
- Construction manual
- Decals for the Vandy-One special livery of the VX-4 and another US Navy version:
- Grumman F-14A Tomcat, Vandy One , Air Test and Evaluation Squadron VX- 4, NAS Pt Mugu, California, USA, 1991
- Grumman F-14A Tomcat, VF-142 Ghostriders , CVW-6, U.S. Navy, USS America, 1976