Quick Release Disconnect Set 1/8 BSPSKU: HC53010
Enhanced air hose quick release. It is used widely among users of the airbrush, easy and fast. Connection quick and easy, does not leak.
- Quick Release Coupler
- 1/8 BSP Male Air Inlet
- 1 x 1/B BSP Female Air Outlet
Size: approx. 4x1x0.8cm/1.57"x0.39"x0.31"
- Standard type with threads in both sides, applicable for connectors or adapters.
- Type 19 or Airflow, thread from one side and direct hose connection from the other.
- Vertex Quick release, with thread from one side and quick release from the other.
- Pneumatic, with thread from one side and push-in connection from the other.
Threads are generally BSP or British Standard Pipe. What is the difference between BSPT and BSP (or BSPP). The other important thing to know is that airline connector threads are either parallel (P) or taper (T).
Often there is a misunderstanding which part of connection is Male (M) and which Female (F). A simple way to avoid confusion is that the part which has outer thread is Male (M) while the part with inner thread is Female (F).
- Product Reviews
Orders from Greece have a fixed amount (tracking fees included and are mandatory) for each weight up to 3 Kgr.
For international orders there are 2 Zones: European Zone and Rest of the World. Shipping cost based on current Standard Post Shipping changes by Hellenic Post.
Bousiou 20 Ampelokipoi
Athens - Greece, 11526
(+30) 693 4026369