The Masters Brush Cleaner and Preserver (28.3gr)
Shop by Vendor: GENERAL'S
Masters Brush Cleaner and Preserver 1 Oz weight (equal to 28.3gr)
The Masters removes oils, acrylics, watercolors, stains, and varnishes. And it helps prevent paint build-up in the ferrule. It also prevents the hardening and build-up so common with today's acrylic paints. It works beautifully on the finest sable and bristle brushes, and it makes painting with nylon and synthetic brushes a snap. It conditions the brush to hold more color and helps lay down a smoother more even flow. Use it after every session to keep your brushes like new.
Just wet the brush and work up a lather on the hard cake. Even old, hardened oil paint brushes can be restored to their original snap and luster. Brush Cleaner and Preserver works on most acrylics and watercolors, too. It gives off no harmful fumes or odors, and it's safe for use.
For Cleaning1. Wipe brush to remove excess paint.
2. Wet brush and/or “The Masters”® with water.
3. Swirl brush in “The Masters”® and work into a lather.
4. Rinse with clean water.
5. Repeat if necessary until brush is clean (lather will be white).
You can clean one color after another without removing the previous colors from “The Masters”® first.
For Preserving1. Clean brushes as above.
2. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape and allow to dry.
3. Shake powder off bristles when ready to use again.
For Restoring1. Clean brush as above, but use hot water.
2. Allow lather to remain on bristles for a few minutes.
3. If necessary, tap bristles on hard surface to work paint out.
4. To clean paint from ferrule, allow lather to remain on the bristles for several hours, and repeat cleaning process.
5. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape, and allow to dry.