Plastic model kit of the Yakovlev Yak-130, a subsonic two-seat advanced jet trainer and light fighter originally developed by Yakovlev and Aermacchi.
It has also been marketed as a potential light attack aircraft. Development of the plane began in 1991 and the maiden flight was conducted on 25 April 1996.
A high quality scale model kit with seven large sprues, one clear sprue, one Photo-Etch (PE) brass, a container with two resin pilot figures, three decal sheets, an instruction booklet with glossy paper for the full-colour painting and decaling guides.
- Plastic sprue (Light grey)
- 7 sprues
- Clear parts
- 3 decal sheets
- Includes external loads
- Photo-etched parts
- Illustrated instructions and paint guides
- Decals for seven versions
- Yak-130, Bort 01/130, company demo aircraft
- Yak-130, Bort 02/131, company demo aircraft
- Yak-130, Bort 04/133, company demo aircraft
- Yak-130, Bort 134, company demo aircraft
- Yak-130, Bort 53, Russian AF
- Yak-130, Bort 63/RF-44578, Russian AF
- Yak-130, Bort 63/15112, Bangladesh AF
We Also Recommend
Dessault Etendard IV - Pitot Tube & Angle of Attack probes